Universal solutions for transporting personnel and materials
Hailo Servicelifts have been specially developed for use in towers and buildings. Only top-quality materials and components are used, ensuring that the lifts provide safety and many years’ service in virtually all buildings. Whether installed in tubular towers or lattice towers, thousands of Hailo Servicelifts have been in use all over the world for years – and demand is growing.
All Hailo service lifts have powerful hoists. The load capacity and speed are dependent on the hoist type.
According to Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
With the TOPlift Hailo is setting new trends. This ladder-guided servicelift incorporates all the advantages of its predecessor and is enhanced with a number of special features. Setting it apart, is the mix of materials used in the Hailo TOPlift. The Haiger-based market leader provides sections of the side wall both in Aluminium and in transparent Makrolon. In addition, all the supporting elements are designed and supplied to allow the Hailo TOPlift to be used both for internal inspections in tubular towers and for external inspections on lattice towers. As well as the hot-galvanized supporting elements, the design also accommodates the interaction of the different materials. By further optimising its features, the Hailo TOPlift is now several kilos lighter without any impairment to its sturdy construction and outstanding operational qualities. The result is a servicelift which easily exceeds the required standards in quality, reliability, handling and load capacity.
To meet the needs of our international customers, the cabin control and drive are supplied to accomodate all supply voltages. The TOPlift is available in a ladder-guided version with 2- and 3-man cabins. The dimensions are exactly the same as those of its predecessor, the H-200 SL, and are therefore compatible with all existing tower fittings. Thanks to their modular construction, all Hailo TOPlift models are perfect for retrofitting in existing turbines.
Safety featuresExtensive features ensure that the servicelift can be used safely:
- Shutter door for entrance and exit onto a platform
- Folding hinged door on the front for direct exit to the ladder (in emergencies or for servicing). Both doors are electrically monitored. The service cabin comes to an immediate stop if the door is opened during transport.
- Standard travel limit switches as well as additional safety limit stops situated above and below the cabin
- The arrester protects the cabin against overspeed during travel, and in the event of a break in the bearing cable.
- In the event of a power failure, the cabin can be moved downwards using the emergency descent device.
DownloadTechnical data (ca. 465 KB)
With the GLOBALlift Hailo realizes its aim to deliver a servicelift from local production that meets the highest quality requirements – worldwide, fast and economical.
The Hailo GLOBALlift was developed from a cable-guided 2-man cabin. The drive hoist has a tractive force of 600 kg and is fitted with all relevant safety systems, such as an arrester device and load capacity limiter. The bearer cables, safety cables, power cable and other elements are manufactured specific to the customer and/or country.
The compact aluminium structure is approved to carry two passengers. The rows of perforated plate in the side walls provide an excellent ample view, while the fully enclosed cabin provides the best possible protection for the user.
Safety featuresThe Hailo Servicelift GLOBALlift is equipped with sophisticated monitoring and safety functions:
- Limit switch for restricting travel TOP/
- Safety cut-out for restricting travel TOP
- Continuous cable hoist
- The arrester protects the cabin against overspeed during travel,
- and in the event of a break in the bearer rope.
- Switch cabinet with electronic controls
- Lateral guide profile for guide cable
- Stop plate for safety cut-off for descents